The latest issue of our monthly Energy Equipment & Services Report, highlighting trends in M&A, financing and capital markets for private and public companies in the energy market, is now available.
Highlights from this report include:
- Crude prices fall into the $40’s as concerns mount over market balance.
- U.S. Rig counts continue to rise.
- M&A activity in oilfield services has picked up substantially relative to 2016, as drilling demand rises and prices normalize.
- Trump orders a review of the Clean Power Plan.
- U.S. Installs More Than 2 GW of Solar Capacity in 2Q 2016.